grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Info about long-running change log event?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Info about long-running change log event?

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Info about long-running change log event?
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:50:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Do a jstack on the process id and see whats hanging... maybe a database lock
or something? Might need to just bounce things...

Thanks

On Behalf Of Peter DiCamillo
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 5:33 PM

Our Grouper loader has been processing a change log event for a few
hours, with newer events backing up. Is there any way I can gets some
information about what the event is, to see if the long time is
reasonable, and perhaps avoid it in the future?

Peter