grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] web services, info about group members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] web services, info about group members

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] web services, info about group members
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:47:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

I would look in membershipType for immediate or other. Note you can get two
memberships for the same subject in the same group (e.g. one immediate, one
effective... or maybe multiple with effective. That could also be
"composite" I believe as well... which is another reason to look at immediate
or not...

Thanks