grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] web services, info about group members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] web services, info about group members

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] web services, info about group members
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:43:58 -0500

Thanks very much !

Using get memberships, it looks like I get back:

1) an array of [wsMemberships] objects. On each object the membershipType value is either effective or immediate (that was my previous question). There's also a subjectId value.

2) an array of [wsSubjects] objects. On each object there are useful values (eg name), and there's also an id value (which matches the subjectId value in the other array).

Did I understand that correctly ?

thanks !