grouper-users - [grouper-users] web services, get members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] web services, get members

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] web services, get members
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:03:48 -0500

Hi,

I want to GET all the members of a group (both people and other groups). I'm currently using GetMembers, and I *think* I'm only getting back a list of People. Is GetMembers the method to use to get the groups that are members ? If yes, what parameter do I use to ask for them ? If not, which method should I be using ?

thanks in advance !