Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Jeff McCullough <>, Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] UI timeout is very short
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 04:09:42 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: berkeley.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;berkeley.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Do you want to try changing the timeout of the servlet container to be greater than the timeout of your authentication that will redirect to a login screen or the SSO server (and back?)? J
We are using 2.2.1 and the UI seems to timeout in a very short time. If I click on an item is say the left column, the browser is taken to the “There was an error with your request” and “Click here to start over”. Alternately, refreshing using command(or control)-R in most browsers will just recycle the screen and I can continue to work. I did some searching and see an email <https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/grouper-dev/2014-08/msg00040.html> and bug report <https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-1015> that says this behavior or something similar is supposed to be fixed in 2.2.1. That said, someone else also commented that they are seeing the issue.
I’m wondering if this is a problem unique to our site or an actual bug. Any ideas?
- [grouper-users] UI timeout is very short, Jeff McCullough, 02/09/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.