grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Java 1.8 invalid?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Java 1.8 invalid?

  • From: Baron Fujimoto <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Java 1.8 invalid?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 09:08:18 -1000

That's somewhat reassuring. Perhaps a future patch/version could either
tone down the error or make its nature more explicit? Generally, when I
see something designated as error, it's a strong signal to me that it's
something I should address or at least make sure is accounted for. (I.e.,
my reaction is usually, "what did I do wrong and how do I fix it?")

Aloha,
-baron

--
Baron Fujimoto