grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Query question answers 1 &2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Query question answers 1 &2

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Alan Rothenbush <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Query question answers 1 &2
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:28:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Try the view grouper_attr_asn_group_v

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Rothenbush
[mailto:]

Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 11:08 AM
To: Chris Hyzer
Subject: Re: Query question answers 1 &2

1. SQL is my preferred option, as the retrieved data will be processed by a
shell script, shell scripts and SQL being familiar to me.

I'm actually a management type, who used to do real work way back when, but
with the departure of both of our Grouper people, the latest quite suddenly
and unexpectedly, I'm now pressed into actually working again.

Mostly, that means maintaining a well running instance, but there is at least
one little .. annoyance .. to be fixed.

2. I'm looking for all groups with the attribute set, The PCode would look
like

SELECT * from 'grouper_groups' where IsADGroup = '1'

with a list of groups being returned.

Alan

--
Alan Rothenbush
IT Services

There is NOTHING -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing
as simply messing about in boats.