grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Query question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Query question

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To: Alan Rothenbush <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Query question
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:24:40 -1000

If using the lite version of REST with XML, the WS call to get all groups that have been assigned that attribute would be something like this (change v2_1_005 to your version of Grouper):

POST /grouper-ws/servicesRest/v2_1_005/attributeAssignments

<WsRestGetAttributeAssignmentsLiteRequest>
 <attributeAssignType> group </attributeAssignType>
 <wsAttributeDefNameName> path:to:your:attribute:definition:name </wsAttributeDefNameName>
</WsRestGetAttributeAssignmentsLiteRequest>

-julio

Julio Polo
Enterprise Middleware, Identity and Access Management
Information Technology Services
University of Hawaii