grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Auto removal on groupA or groupB when "added" to groupC

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Auto removal on groupA or groupB when "added" to groupC

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Auto removal on groupA or groupB when "added" to groupC
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 18:22:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Can you give a more explicit example please?

Groups can be members of other groups.  i.e.

GroupA has GroupB as a member, and  GroupB has jsmith as a member

GroupA2 also has GroupB as a member, which also means jsmith is an effective member of GroupA2.

If you remove jsmith from GroupB, then jsmith will then not be an effective member of GroupA or GroupA2.  Is that what you want?