grouper-users - [grouper-users] Auto removal on groupA or groupB when "added" to groupC

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Auto removal on groupA or groupB when "added" to groupC

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Auto removal on groupA or groupB when "added" to groupC
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:18:39 -0700

I know the RuleApi allows you to remove from groupA if removed from groupB, however we have a concept of "profiles" which require that a user is only a member of a single group in a particular series of groups.

I was wondering if you have such a concept since trying to remember to remove someone from a group if they are added to another group is error prone.

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!