grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and searchTypes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and searchTypes

  • From: Francesco Cepparo <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] sources.xml and searchTypes
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:16:12 +0100

I tried using GrouperJdbcSourceAdapter2. However, I still have the same problems as before. The error message has changed though. It now says: "Your username could not be found in the system as an entity.", even though the subject seems to be there (it has succesfully been assigned to a group by the Grouper Loader).
Do you have any suggestions?
By the way, can I test a user login directly from the GSH?

Thank you.

Can you change the driver to the p6spy driver, and edit the spy.properties with a filename and it should log the SQL’s and results and you can see?  You can test with GSH first before starting the UI.  If you need more specifics let me know

Also, if you can you should use the GrouperJdbcSourceAdapter2 provider (see example commented out in sources.example.xml) if you have all subject info in one table/view…