grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] loader job MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] loader job MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] loader job MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:13:58 -0500

Hi,

> Not sure. How many records do you see for the job in
> grouper_loader_log? You should see one.

I cannot say--the reason for the MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs job is
to try and delete a large number of rows from
a grouper_loader_job table that is too large (due to
unimportant reasons and on a development system). The priority
is to get the table under control and the sandbox system back
up.

Later when the sandbox is functional again I can check.

> This is not
> threaded or anything...

I see the four (4) session/serial# combinations and all 4 are in the
STATE 'WAITING'. Three (3) of the four have WAIT_CLASS 'Idle'
and one has WAIT_CLASS 'User I/O'. The three (3) that are idle
are waiting on EVENT 'PX Deq Credit: send blkd' while the one
that is in 'User I/O' has EVENT 'db file sequential read'.

Again, this is not a priority--I am mostly curious why a
single loader job would apparently generate four (4) identical
queries.

Thanks,

Scott