grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] new-ui user sort problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] new-ui user sort problem

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] new-ui user sort problem
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 18:29:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Francesco,

I'm assuming you're looking at the members list of a group (not
privileges). Is that correct?

The members list should be pre-sorted when it comes up based on that
sortAttribute0. You'd also need to make sure "sn" is in your attribute
list (usually towards the end of the file).

<attribute>sn</attribute>

If all that looks right, but the members aren't sorted, can you look at
the sort_string0 column in grouper_members and see if the data is correct
there? It should be populated with the "sn" attribute in your LDAP.

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 10/9/15, 6:11 AM, "Francesco Malvezzi"