Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: Francesco Malvezzi <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] new-ui user sort problem
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 18:29:24 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
I'm assuming you're looking at the members list of a group (not
privileges). Is that correct?
The members list should be pre-sorted when it comes up based on that
sortAttribute0. You'd also need to make sure "sn" is in your attribute
list (usually towards the end of the file).
If all that looks right, but the members aren't sorted, can you look at
the sort_string0 column in grouper_members and see if the data is correct
there? It should be populated with the "sn" attribute in your LDAP.
On 10/9/15, 6:11 AM, "Francesco Malvezzi"
>the tiny head-down black pyramid intended to sort members in the new-ui
>(grouper-2.2.2) doesn't respond at all (no actions when clicked).
>How is supposed to look the sources.xml to allow member sorting?
>In LdapSourceAdapter I read:
- [grouper-users] new-ui user sort problem, Francesco Malvezzi, 10/09/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.