grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Loader error about missing subject

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Loader error about missing subject

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Loader error about missing subject
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:32:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Should be cached for a few minutes, did it go away after a bit? :)

On Behalf Of Waldbieser, Carl
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 11:26 AM
To: Chris Hyzer
Cc: Gouper Users List

Chris,

A related question-- I have a job that failed due to some terrible data, and
I don't want to clean it up-- I just wanted to remove the group from the
loader.
I deleted the loader attributes from the group, but my status URL is still
showing that it expected that job to run.

How do I correct that?

Thanks,
Carl