grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] community folder with individual folders

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] community folder with individual folders

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] community folder with individual folders
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:42:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I resolved this issue for 2.2.2 which will be release shortly

configure this in the grouper-ui.properties. This will be attempted once
during a user's session. If there is a problem, it is failsafe, the user will
still be able to log in, and the error will be logged. If the folder was
already created then privileges for the user will not be changed. The user
will get STEM and CREATE on the new folder.

# if true, when a user logs in, a folder will be created and granted to the
user if not already there
grouperUi.autoCreateUserFolderOnLogin=true

# you can set a folder for the user. If the folder is not created then
privileges will not be adjusted
# you can use EL here based on the subject, e.g. users:folders:${subject.id}
or users:folders:${subject.getAttributeValue('netId')}
grouperUi.autoCreateUserFolderName=users:folders:${subject.id}

# if the folders are leaves in the tree, this can be false, if you need to
create parents, set to true (be careful)
grouperUi.autoCreateUserFolderCreateParentFoldersIfNotExist = false