Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: "Imholz, John J." <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Sources.xml JNDI config
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:55:43 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
I believe you just have to list the attributes using the example format at
the bottom. E.g.
///Attributes you would like to display when doing a search
.. assuming the account you're using to connect to your directory has the
appropriate access. And remember to update the file in all locations
If you list the attributes using GSH, do you see them?
On 9/16/15, 9:36 AM, "Imholz, John J."
>Is there a resource for more info/exampels on JNDI config?
>I'm successfully connecting and searching, but not getting other
>attributes (department, email) to show up in the search results.
- [grouper-users] Sources.xml JNDI config, Imholz, John J., 09/16/2015
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [grouper-users] Sources.xml JNDI config, Shilen Patel, 09/17/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.