grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Sources.xml JNDI config

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Sources.xml JNDI config

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Sources.xml JNDI config
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:55:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

I believe you just have to list the attributes using the example format at
the bottom. E.g.

///Attributes you would like to display when doing a search
<attribute>cn</attribute>
<attribute>sn</attribute>
<attribute>uid</attribute>
<attribute>department</attribute>
<attribute>exampleEduRegId</attribute>

.. assuming the account you're using to connect to your directory has the
appropriate access. And remember to update the file in all locations
(UI/WS/etc).

If you list the attributes using GSH, do you see them?

findSubject("SUBJECT_ID").getAttributes(false)

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 9/16/15, 9:36 AM, "Imholz, John J."