grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 02:36:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yes, those classes insert or update

From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Crawford
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 6:51 PM
To: Gouper Users List
Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton

I'm trying to script some things and I'm trying to experiment with updating some group and stem descriptions.

It looks like I can use GroupSave and StemSave somehow. I'm able to create a new groups and stems using that, but I'm not sure how to update and existing one. Can that be done?

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!