grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Shell command quesiton
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 21:58:13 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff,

If you call the `store()` method, I think that will do it.
I recommend using: https://github.com/wgthom/groovysh4grouper

By wrapping GSH with a more sophisticated shell, you can get readline support
and tab completion, both of which make interactive exploring a lot more fun.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Systems Programmer
Lafayette College