grouper-users - [grouper-users] How to let Subjects manage groups themselves?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] How to let Subjects manage groups themselves?

  • From: Francesco Cepparo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] How to let Subjects manage groups themselves?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:52:47 +0200

Hello everyone,
at our institution we have the following use case and we were wondering whether Grouper can fit our needs.

Basically, we need Grouper subjects to somehow be able to manage groups and permissions themselves, but we don't want to give them full permissions on the grouper administration interface. Is this something that we can accomplish with Grouper? Are we forced to create a custom web interface for users that makes use of the Grouper API?

Thank you in advance.