grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Problem with ORA-01555 Snapshot Too Old

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Problem with ORA-01555 Snapshot Too Old

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Problem with ORA-01555 Snapshot Too Old
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 18:11:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Peter,

It sounds like you were processing a lot of membership deletes. Or at
least, it was a membership delete that caused the problem. Can you see
from the logs which membership it was working on before the exception?
And then see if thereĀ¹s anything noteworthy about that membership. For
example, was the member a group and if so, did that group have a lot of
members that were also groups? Or was the owner group a member of a lot
of groups?

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 8/12/15, 10:39 PM, "Peter DiCamillo"