grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Red Hat Linux installation conundrum for oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Red Hat Linux installation conundrum for oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Linda Toth <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Red Hat Linux installation conundrum for oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:35:11 -0500

Hi Linda,

On my Grouper 2.1.x deployment on CentOS 6.x I am using ojdbc6.jar with Oracle 12.1.0.2, but also previously used it with Oracle 11.2.0.3.

I simply dropped the jar file into $GROUPER_HOME/lib/custom and removed the the other jar distributed with Grouper (your layout may differ depending on how you deploy).

We run it with OpenJDK 1.7.x provided by the RHEL repositories and have had no issues.

Cheers,

Scott K