grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names

  • From: Muhammad Siddique <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:31:25 -0400 (EDT)

Old Value for Group Name ( or the group_display_name in grouperLoaderGroupQuery)=Primary Care
New Value=Nutritional Sciences

The value in grouperLoaderGroupQuery is changed ,but the group name still has old value 'Primary Care' even after the batch job finished successfully

We are using grouper version 2.2.0

Thanks
Muhammad

Can you give an example of the old and new name?   We do have a jira that will have a patch soon if the issue you are having is the same thing

also can you confirm you are on 2.2.1