grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names

  • From: Muhammad Siddique <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper Loader is not updating Group Names
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:56:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

We are using grouper loader to create grouper from HR daata.
HR is providing us department code and name that we are mapping to grouper id (in UI) and grouper name (in UI) respectively. Recently HR started to change the department names.
While we are running the batch job daily , we noticed that grouper loader is not updating the group names.

Is there any way to configure grouper loader so that it updates group names when the source group name is changed in the source data

Thanks
Muhammad