grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] default filter for group view

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] default filter for group view

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] default filter for group view
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:02:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Maybe a button to save the current filter as the default filter for the user?
Or you want to set it system wide at CMU as the default for every group?

On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:12 PM
To: Waldbieser, Carl
Cc: grouper-users

Use case? I prefer to see the direct memberships than the indirect. My
users seem to agree. And yes, groups load faster as well.

/mrg