grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] default filter for group view

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] default filter for group view

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] default filter for group view
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:17:49 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure what your particular use case is, but for large groups with few
direct members, that might cut down on page load time, especially if you just
want to copy the path to the group.

Not sure if defaulting globally one way or the other is super useful, though
I do wish that the UI would remember my preferences on a per-group basis.

I also wish there was a filter that would only show me only subjects or only
groups, though that may be straying from your original question too much.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS System Programmer
Lafayette College