Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation
- From: GOOD Richard <>
- To: grouper-users <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:42:09 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
Now that we’ve been running Grouper 2.2.0 in production for a while (upgrading from Grouper 1.5.3), I’ve written up some notes from our perspective of installing/using Grouper:
Our main difficulty was getting PSP setup to provision our Open LDAP (mainly I think as our setup is atypical), we’re happy to share a sanitised config if that would be of help to anyone else.
The other interesting thing perhaps is that we’re running on Java 1.8/Tomcat 8.
The main thing though is that we’ve found Grouper fits our need very well and it has performed it’s role with a minimum of TLC, so thanks from us to everyone who has worked on Grouper and/or given us a helping hand getting 2.2 live!
If you have any questions or you’d like us to provide any more info let me know.
Senior Analyst/Team Leader
IS Applications Development ISG team
Tel: (0131) 650 6628
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
- [grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation, GOOD Richard, 04/20/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.