grouper-users - [grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation

  • From: GOOD Richard <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:42:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Now that we’ve been running Grouper 2.2.0 in production for a while (upgrading from Grouper 1.5.3), I’ve written up some notes from our perspective of installing/using Grouper:

Our main difficulty was getting PSP setup to provision our Open LDAP (mainly I think as our setup is atypical), we’re happy to share a sanitised config if that would be of help to anyone else.

The other interesting thing perhaps is that we’re running on Java 1.8/Tomcat 8.

The main thing though is that we’ve found Grouper fits our need very well and it has performed it’s role with a minimum of TLC, so thanks from us to everyone who has worked on Grouper and/or given us a helping hand getting 2.2 live!

If you have any questions or you’d like us to provide any more info let me know.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Good

Senior Analyst/Team Leader

IS Applications Development ISG team

Tel: (0131) 650 6628

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

  • [grouper-users] University of Edinburgh Grouper documentation, GOOD Richard, 04/20/2015