grouper-users - [grouper-users] AMQP ESB Connector

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] AMQP ESB Connector

  • From: John Gasper <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] AMQP ESB Connector
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 14:43:21 -0700

Unicon, in partnership with the University of Hawaii, has started developing a Grouper ESB Connector for AMQP Brokers (such as RabbitMQ). It’s at a usable milestone, and we have plans to do formal testing in mid-late April. We welcome any feedback from interested parties as we move into the latter stages of the project.

The project site can be found at https://github.com/Unicon/grouper-amqp-esb-publisher.

--
John Gasper
IAM Consultant

  • [grouper-users] AMQP ESB Connector, John Gasper, 04/01/2015