grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Voot connector and Grouper version

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Voot connector and Grouper version

  • From: Andrea Biancini <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, Hans Westerbeek <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Voot connector and Grouper version
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:51:07 +0100

Hi Hans, Hi Chris,
The VOOT connector existed before last implementation but it did not provide a full implementation of the protocol (that since first definition has evolved many times).

The current implementation of the VOOT connector has been developed by myself within the JRA3T1 task of GN3+.
I've developed the plugin on version 2.1.5 but the adapted it to version 2.2. The code on github, in agreement with Chris, has been merged into Internet2 repository at branch_2_2.

However I think you should be able to compile and have it working even on 2.1.5.
To be sure everything is working correctly you can execute the test suite on your code base in a development environment.
The tests should be good enough to give you good confidence everything is working properly on your code base.

Cheers,
Andrea