grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Voot connector and Grouper version

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Voot connector and Grouper version

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Hans Westerbeek <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Andrea Biancini <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Voot connector and Grouper version
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:54:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Andrea, can you answer this question and perhaps add a note the voot grouper
wiki about which branch? I see your commits to trunk in github, didn’t we
also commit to another branch?

On Behalf Of Hans Westerbeek
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 10:42 AM

Hi all,

I just asked this same question over on Github, that was before I
found this list, so I am guessing this is the right forum for
questions.

Here at surfnet.nl we are running Grouper 2.1.5. We would like to
deploy the Voot connector as described in the README but I am unsure
which Grouper versions is required.

I have found a bit of documentation that indicates Grouper 2.0.0
should work but, it was deleted.

Of course I can just try and see if it works, but before I deploy such
a thing into production I would like to hear from you guys what the
minimum Grouper version is that you recommend.

If there is, which revision of the voot-connector should I use in
conjunction with Grouper 2.1.5?

Regards,
Hans