grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper composite group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper composite group

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper composite group
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:53:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Shilen,

Bad membership finder utility did find some issues and fixed it.   We ran into this issue even though we recently converted our tables to InnoDB from MyISAM, and enabled transaction.  What we found out today was our transaction log file size was very small and we now have it set to 250M.  Our hope is, this should resolve our problem.

Thanks,
Rahul