grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper composite group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper composite group

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper composite group
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:07:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

A database that doesn’t have transactions enabled could cause that.  To fix any existing issues - https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Bad+Membership+Finder+Utility

Thanks!

- Shilen

From: Rahul Doshi <>
Date: Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:53 PM
To: "" <>
Subject: [grouper-users] grouper composite group

We are running grouper 2.2.1.  Recently while troubleshooting issue with grouper memberships for a user, we found user’s membership were not reflecting correctly in composite group.  For example

Apps:provisioning:Comp is defined as
Apps:Provisioning:Include
complement
Apps:provisioning:Exclude

So even though user is member of Apps:Provisioning:Include and not in Apps:provisioning:Exclude, he is not showing up in Apps:provisioning:Comp.  Has anyone come cross this situation before and know of possible reasons that would cause this?  Also is there a tool or something that can check all composite groups and report if there are any missing memberships?

Thanks,
Rahul