grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper at Brown Community Contribution

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper at Brown Community Contribution

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "()" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper at Brown Community Contribution
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:05:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

Appreciation to Brown University for recently sharing their excellent "Grouper at Brown" custom training videos and documentation:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Brown+University

See other community contributions here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Community+Contributions

If you have questions about how to update the community contribution page on Grouper at your site, or about creating a new page, please feel free to contact me at .

On behalf of the community, we thank those of you who have shared/updated your Grouper stories.  Prospective Grouper deployers tell us that they find these contributions to be extremely helpful.

- Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

  • [grouper-users] Grouper at Brown Community Contribution, Emily Eisbruch, 02/18/2015