grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning empty groups with PSP 2.1.5

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning empty groups with PSP 2.1.5

  • From: Mark Cairney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning empty groups with PSP 2.1.5
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:31:31 +0000

Hi,

We put the following in our psp.xml:

<!-- The ldap group "member" attribute. -->
<references name="member" emptyValue="">

This creates a single blank "member" attribute in the group and broadly
matches how we tackled this issue on our Grouper 1.5 installation.

--

Mark Cairney
ITI UNIX Section
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email:

PGP: 0x435A9621

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.