grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] subject errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] subject errors

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] subject errors
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 13:34:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

uid is the subject id or subject identifier?

After configuring your sources.xml, open GSH and try to find some subjects by
id and then by identifier and make sure it works and if not if there are logs
that you dont understand send them along (whole log file)

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Subject+API

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/GrouperShell+%28gsh%29

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/groupertrain/Grouper+Training (see
subject API lessons)