grouper-users - [grouper-users] subject errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] subject errors

  • From: Jeff McCullough <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] subject errors
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 18:04:31 -0800

I’m seeing some subject errors that I don’t understand. We are using UIDs as
the subject identifier. Our source in OpenDJ. There are a couple of UIDs
where ldapsearch can find the info for the UID, but a grouper lookup doesn’t
appear to see it. An example is a search for new members in the UI. Similarly
when the loader is populating groups, the UID isn’t included in a group even
though it is returned in a similar ldapsearch query. The version is 2.1.4.

Thanks,
Jeff