grouper-users - [grouper-users] Copying LDAP Loader Group does not copy Attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Copying LDAP Loader Group does not copy Attributes

  • From: Jim Faut <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Copying LDAP Loader Group does not copy Attributes
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 01:44:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have set up an LDAP Loader group that is successfully adding members based
on the LDAP Loader configuration. Since there are several attributes that
need to be added for this type of group, I was hoping that creating another
similar group would be a simple matter of copying the group and then changing
the LDAP search criteria. Unfortunately, copying the group did not also copy
the attributes. I don’t see any errors in my logs indicating a problem. I
used the Admin UI and selected all available options. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Jim

  • [grouper-users] Copying LDAP Loader Group does not copy Attributes, Jim Faut, 12/23/2014