grouper-users - [grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 upgrade errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 upgrade errors

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 upgrade errors
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:47:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

We are currently running multi-master MySQL cluster with MyISAM storage engine for our production grouper deployment.  We are looking to switch to MariaDB galleria cluster  with InnoDB storage engine when we upgrade to 2.2.1.  I did a production database import to MariaDB and when I ran the upgrade script I am getting number of foreign key integrity constraint errors.   I have been deleting records from the child table that cannot be referenced in the parent table so that upgrade script can proceed but would like your opinion if it is safe to do and if there is a better way to resolve the problem. If anyone has any insight into why this is happening I would really like to know.  I am listing all the queries where I have found child records that were not in parent table and have caused integrity constraint errors.

2014-12-12 11:21:54,121: [main] ERROR GrouperAntProject.log(73) -  - Failed to execute:   ALTER TABLE grouper_pit_group_set ADD CONSTRAINT fk_pit_gs_owner_group_id FOREIGN KEY (owner_group_id) REFERENCES grouper_pit_groups (id)

select * from grouper_pit_group_set where member_group_id not in (select id from grouper_pit_groups);

select * from grouper_memberships where owner_group_id not in (select id from grouper_groups);

select * from grouper.grouper_attribute_assign_value where attribute_assign_id not in (select id from grouper_attribute_assign);
select * from grouper_pit_group_set where owner_group_id not in (select id from grouper_pit_groups);

Thanks,
Rahul

  • [grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 upgrade errors, Rahul Doshi, 12/15/2014