Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
- To: Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Flat naming structure reversal?
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:29:10 -0800
I was wondering if there was a built in way to define resolvers in the flat LDAP provisioning naming scheme to reverse the name of the group to have the more specific part be in front, sort of like DNS
For example the group named "ucsc:p:dept:groupa" would show up in LDAP as "groupa:dept:p:ucsc". From what I can tell you would need to program that using the resolver scripting language, but that would have to include the changelog ones and I'm thinking that just going to cause a mess. However the question came up so I figured I'd ask (We will use these for posix accounts and the names can get cut off)
Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!
- [grouper-users] Flat naming structure reversal?, Jeffrey Crawford, 12/06/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] Flat naming structure reversal?, David Langenberg, 12/06/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.