grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP Ldap provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP Ldap provisioning

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP Ldap provisioning
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:59:11 -0800

I'm looking for a way to get a little more psp configuration separation for the LDAP psp. I based my configuration on the work from the example psp-example-grouper-to-openldap-multiple, however I don't see a great way to separate things in ldap.properties configurations like:

edu.internet2.middleware.psp.baseStem
edu.internet2.middleware.psp.structure
edu.internet2.middleware.psp.cnSourceAttributeID

The problem it seems is that the psp-service.xml file can only define one service with the name "psp" that actually works. As such I can only define one psp.AttributeAuthority which can call one psp.AttributeResolver. and that gets the ldap.properties config.

So far what I've had to do is copy and hard code content in the psp-resolver.xml file for the different types of configs since It seems like I can only apply one ldap.properties file to it. Is there a way to separate out ldap.properties files out so I can have two completely independent LDAP provisioning targets?

Jeffrey
​C.

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!