grouper-users - [grouper-users] GrouperUI performing an IDP logout when using shibb authn

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] GrouperUI performing an IDP logout when using shibb authn

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] GrouperUI performing an IDP logout when using shibb authn
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:46:25 -0500

I'm not much of an SP guy, so I could use some help here. We currently have the grouperUI set up behind a shibb SP to process authentication into grouper. Works great. However. Looks like the standard logout is to redirect to logout.do which only kills the app session. Is there a way we can tell grouper to additionally redirect to our IDP's logout page so we can perform a logout there as well?

-Rob

--
Robert W. Gorrell
Systems Architect, Identity and Access Management