grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 UI error

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 UI error

  • From: Robert Bradley <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper 2.2.1 UI error
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:22:25 +0000

On 12/11/14 10:07, Robert Bradley wrote:
> It would appear that I have messed something CsrfGuard-related up, but
> the Owasp.CsrfGuard.*properties files appear to match the current Git
> repository and 2.2.1 tarball, so I am at a loss to explain this for now.

This turned out to be an issue of missing org.owasp.csrfguard.CsrfGuard*
references from Tomcat 6's web.xml files. Most likely this was down to
my Debian packages not updating the Grouper configuration files as well
as they should have done.

--
Dr Robert Bradley
Identity and Access Management, IT Services, University of Oxford