grouper-users - [grouper-users] Updated VOOT wiki page

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Updated VOOT wiki page

  • From: Andrea Biancini <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Updated VOOT wiki page
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:43:23 +0100

Hi all,
given that a new implementation of the VOOT connector has been added to the 2.2.1 version of Grouper, I've updated the wiki page for this component with some more information.

The page is available here:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Voot+Connector

And describes all the main aspects of the VOOT protocol (version 0.9, the latest stable).
This page also links to the official pages from VOOT initiative for further details and information about the evolution of the protocol.

One last note, I haven't updated the "examples" session because the 2.2.21 version of the grouperdemo.internet2.edu has not been released yet.

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Biancini
Consortium GARR

skype contact: biancinian

  • [grouper-users] Updated VOOT wiki page, Andrea Biancini, 11/12/2014