grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Filters not working as expected

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Filters not working as expected

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Mark Cairney <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Filters not working as expected
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:01:33 -0700

HI Mark,

As you found out, the filters are binary, so strictly binary, so yes, you have to go full on ugly.

Dave

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Mark Cairney <> wrote:
Nevermind, I think I've cracked it with some interesting (ab)use of
nested OR filters. I've attached my psp-resolver.xml config for
reference in case anyone can spot any glaring issues with what I've done.

--
/****************************

Mark Cairney
ITI UNIX Section
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email:
PGP: 0x435A9621

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management