grouper-users - [grouper-users] posixGroup provisioning through psp

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] posixGroup provisioning through psp

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] posixGroup provisioning through psp
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 18:33:22 -0800

I'm evaluating grouper for our university, and it looks like there was a recipe for creating a posixGroup using pre psp interfaces. One of the use cases is to allow unix groups be evaluated over ldap but we need a way of assigning guidNumber on group creates

Does anyone have a resolver recipe for something like that using psp?

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!