Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Sachdeva, Vivek" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Rule taking a long time
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 22:28:50 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I am running the following rule and it is taking very long time. It is been more than an hour and it is still running.
grouperSession = GrouperSession.startRootSession();
folder = StemFinder.findByName(grouperSession, "ucla:hierarchy");
readers = GroupFinder.findByName(grouperSession, "ucla:opus_roles:apo_director");
RuleApi.inheritGroupPrivileges(SubjectFinder.findRootSubject(), folder, Stem.Scope.SUB, readers.toSubject(), Privilege.getInstances("view, read"));
status = GrouperLoader.runOnceByJobName(grouperSession, GrouperLoaderType.GROUPER_RULES);
I am running grouper version 2.2.
When last time I ran it in 2.1.5, it ran pretty fast.
Are others seeing the same issue?
- [grouper-users] Rule taking a long time, Sachdeva, Vivek, 11/04/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: Rule taking a long time, Chris Hyzer, 11/05/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.