grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ChangeLogTempToChangeLog processing questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ChangeLogTempToChangeLog processing questions

  • From: Nathan Weyenberg <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Mike Roszkowski <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ChangeLogTempToChangeLog processing questions
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 22:47:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

​ Hey Shilen,
We did restart the daemon after making the config change. While the temp change log is processing it does not appear to be inserting records into the table. The change_log_entry_temp is getting smaller (in terms of records) however.

—Nathan

P.S. sorry for a potential double e-mail, I had to resubscribe with my O365 e-mail address.