grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ChangeLogTempToChangeLog processing questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ChangeLogTempToChangeLog processing questions

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Mike Roszkowski <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ChangeLogTempToChangeLog processing questions
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 16:28:35 -0500

Hi Mike,

Have you considered changing how often the change log temp to change
log daemon runs? The default is 50 seconds after every minute:

changeLog.changeLogTempToChangeLog.quartz.cron = 50 * * * * ?

I have a production deployment that is roughly the same as yours (from
what I can gather) and we run it every 5 seconds without problems:

changeLog.changeLogTempToChangeLog.quartz.cron = 0/5 * * * * ?

You could be less aggressive and only run it every 10 or 15 seconds,
but still pick up a factor of 4-6.

Note that we do run with 20 for the pool size rather than 10.

HTH,

Scott K

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Mike Roszkowski