grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Authenticating Proxy In Front of Grouper UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Authenticating Proxy In Front of Grouper UI

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Authenticating Proxy In Front of Grouper UI
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:55:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

with apache, one can use mod_proxy_ajp to put almost anything into any
environment variable, even for AJP thingies which has similar characteristics
to mod_proxy. Of course, there is the old standby of mod_jk. depends on
your needs. and i don’t think you will need to write the little servlet
chris mentions. in short, mentioning what you are using as the proxy
front-end gives lots of clue as to what you could do.

/mrg

On Oct 6, 2014, at 3:45 PM, Chris Hyzer