grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] SPML2 and understanding the psp-resolver.xml file

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] SPML2 and understanding the psp-resolver.xml file

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: David Vezzani <>, "" <>, Brian Koehmstedt <>, John Kamminga <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] SPML2 and understanding the psp-resolver.xml file
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:29:05 -0500

Hi David,

Based on what I read on that wiki page, is this a fair statement:

The Grouper team may release a version of Grouper in the future that
will not provision to LDAP without a deployer having to take one of
these two actions: (1) Writing Java code, or (2) deploying a message
queue/broker.

Thanks,

Scott K for LIGO

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:19 PM, David Langenberg