grouper-users - [grouper-users] learning more about PSP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] learning more about PSP

  • From: David Vezzani <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] learning more about PSP
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:06:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I’m trying to understand the PSP configuration files, how they are used and
what is using them.

During the PSP execution process, does communication only take place between
Grouper and a target LDAP (that is the data store I want to provision to)?
Or can PSP be configured to find the source LDAP the Grouper records point to
and then extract additional information, like subject attributes?

If the latter is true, I need to know which PSP settings will be applied to
the target LDAP and which will be applied to the source LDAP.

I have attached my attempt at drawing these relationships.

David Vezzani
(c) 209-756-9688
(o) 209-228-4516